Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Procrastination.. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Quote of the Day: "GERMS!! GERMS!! Do you know how many people have touched that?" -Heather when she got attacked by a plastic covering..

"I saw this guy fall UP the stairs at the library. I put your face on his head!"-Heather

SO it has been way too long since I last posted.and Heather says I have "A way with words" and Rachel wants to keep up with my witty comments :). but seeing as how I only really write this for myself and for Rachel and Heather's enjoyment it is okay.. I have to go through my pictures to go back and see what all has been happening since I last wrote on here.. If you know me you know I take pictures of anything and everything, no matter how random! But a few days after I last wrote, (Which seems like forever ago, but like it just happened.) We went to a painting workshop called Paint and Pour.. It was so much fun.. Our picture was supposed to be a dove.. WELL Mine ended up being a VERY obese turkey.. but my mom was so proud of it. lol.. I went with Heather and Rachel and it was great fun.. We got lost on the way there.. shows I can't live in a big city..

In October, we had a Rodney Atkins concert here at Tech! Me, Rachel, and Heather were in the first few rows.. it was so cool.. Had a great time there. Also, it was time for Halloween.. Went to a Masquerade ball with the Nursing home in Pickett Co.. Dressed up as a Hooters girl at the Farmhouse Saturday night.. :) Also went to the Party store and tried on some masks.. Scared some kids.. you know.. same old same old..

In November, Thanksgiving time was here and I got a new cat!! Took him home from the Farmhouse and pretended he was a stray so I could keep him! :) but I named him Toonces from SNL.. Because he is a grey cat with black stripes. Also on the way home he put his little paws on the steering wheel and wouldn't stop.. So he is TOONCES, the Driving cat.. Just hope he doesn't drive me off of a cliff.. uh oh!!

December brought Christmas.. One of my favorite times of the year!! It included going to see Charlie Brown ICE with Rachel, Christopher, Michael, Daniel C., and Samantha.. It was so much fun.. then went to see the lights in the hotel.. Made a delicious Coconut snowman cake.. and got all I ever wanted for Christmas.. Some snow.. and Love :) <3>

January gave us the biggest snows I have seen in such a long time.. I love the snow!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! It also brought the beginning of school... I don't hate it... I am living through.. Just having a hard time wrapping my head around the physics class.. ugh.. haha.. UGH I HATE PHYSICS ;) Just kidding.. But I will begin writing my collection of opinion pieces.. Starting out with fashion.. Topic of concern : UGGS And Sweatpants.. Talk amongst yourselves.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment