Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Celebrate Good times... TOOT TOOT..

*Quote of the Day: "So mom why is there only one rooster on the farm?"
"Because it confuses the hens i guess."
"Why does it even matter?"
"It matters to the roosters. 'Them's my bitches'. I can see him with a top hat and a gun."

So Finals week studying has kept me from informing my masses of fans.. haha.. but It has been a pretty fast moving week here.. As of now have 2 more finals to take and my two I was worried about are over so it is uphill from here. :)

I LOVE Oreos.mmm.. Last night to celebrate Rachel's A in anatomy (which I told her she could do!), we went to Marble Slab with a buy one get one free Coupon.. and got monstrous ice cream cones. SO GOOD. I got peanut butter ice cream with oreos and Rachel got Sweet Cream with snickers and caramel.. They were so delicious .. :) Anyways, Gotta get on with my studying. Almost out and on Vacation.. :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a mighty huge OREO. I might eat my computer screen...

    AND I hope finals go well for you!

    ReplyDelete