Monday, May 18, 2009

Sure doesn't feel like summer...

Quote: "Its that global warming, dammit!!" -Dad on the cool temps

So I am here sitting in a sweater inside because I am freezing, possibly to death..lol Just sitting here thinking of how I dread Memorial day weekend that is coming up in a few short days.. Memorial Day makes me want to Forget things.. not remember.. I want to forget the rude people who make me want to scream. I want to forget how stressed I get, and how busy it is.. I will make it through just like I have for every other holiday... Went bowling last night and forgot how horribly I suck at it..


1 comment:

  1. Ah bowling. The first two times I played I never broke 100. I practiced bowling on the Wii and then applied it to real bowling and almost make 200.

    LOL at your Dad's quote. I personally think global warming is a myth. The human race has been studying weather for how long on a planet that is how old? The earth was once all molten. Imagine how hot it was then, lol.

    ReplyDelete