Thursday, April 16, 2009

The bird and the Egg...

Quote of the Night: "I will kill you with my Ped Egg."Rachel
So tomorrow is a school day/ work day so I won't write one tomorrow so i will go ahead and do one now. (Rachel told me to do one soon.I think because I inspire her! lol) So I am sitting here watching the Golden Girls, and knowing that is the way that my life will end up. We will all be comedy geniuses and bring each other through hard times.. sounds good to me.. lol But I am here to talk about more important issues: Birds on Steroids... I know you all heard all the warnings and think you have all the facts on such things but I am here to inform you that you don't.. Here on Tennessee Tech's campus there are birds doing some heavy steroids. One such bird lives in the tree directly outside our window.. In the morning time in spring you would normally hear high pitched Tweets lightly calling that morning is here.. This Barry-bonds like bird Shouts his calls right into the window. I am really worried he might get kicked out of his league if he gets caught.. and he also wakes me up and pierces into my dreams..
Anyways talking about disturbing things.. I just found out a few hrs ago that Rachel would kill me if i tried to take her ped egg.. EVEN THOUGH i gave it to her.. haha I am pretty sure she admitted that she loved it more than she cared for me! An inanimate object is getting more affection from her than me.. I guess I just don't get her feet as silky smooth as it does...haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment