Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting the (Exercise) Ball Rolling

Quote of the Day: "I bet these Sun chips are as stale as... as the Devil!"- Rachel


Oh man, Spring is here.. But as Rachel keeps reminding me "Summertime is going to be here soon. Quit Wishing away the spring." I love spring and all the flowers and such but I hate how bipolar it is.. It is like 80 one day and then 40 the next. But please don't go away so fast Spring, I almost hate the thought of summer coming.. It's too hot for my liking and people get grouchier, which is just EXCELLENT! (Not)..
Anyways, I am loving my exercise ball. I had a partially bad morning when I found out my test grade in my AgEcon class. Esp. when I go to class Everyday and people I have NEVER seen in there get better grades than I do.. It gets disappointing. Anyways, came back and hopped on my ex. ball and it made it better. I felt more relaxed.. lol Such a dork, I am, I am...
Oh, I just found a facebook fan club of Dave Ramsey and just remembered his greatness. Oh High School Economics.. Good times.. lol But we watched some of the videos that he did and they were hilarious.. Dave Ramsey is greatness.. I can only hope to be as great as he is in life... oh man the things I strive for... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment