Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Pothole of DOOM!

Quote of the Day: "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
I guess there goes my nudist colony...


I am just sitting here eating my dinosaurs reflecting on my day.Oh Mr. T-rex you are so tasty.lol So here is some exciting news: They fixed the death pothole in our parking lot..it was like 5 feet deep and we almost drown in it one day.. Everytime I would pull into the lot I would hit it! Don't ask me how, I just would. And one day I swear I saw someones tire roll off after hitting that thing.. It might have been mine..lol So Rachel texted me when I was in history and told me the exciting news!!!!
I am getting excited about our REAL vacation this year.. Almost a full week just having a good time.. I am planning it in my head and making my packing list.. But it is getting me worried. Everytime we make plans, something goes wrong or things don't turn out right.. But i know it will be a Great time..
So, today has been kinda boring and sorry you had to get all excited about my new entry and it is so boring.. maybe more later.. I am just glad I will live to tell my stories another day because the pothole of doom is gone.. Oh exercise ball, you look so inviting..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment