Monday, April 20, 2009

The Large Marges Hit the Maxx...







Quote of the Day: "Well I can't tell the difference between S. America and Africa. They both look like a Chicken Strip!!"

Monday.. Most hated day of the week for some.. I quite enjoy Mondays. I have class at 9 and then lab at 10:10, which gets out early. Go to lunch. Come back to room when time permits. Head of to 12:2o class, and then free. Today went to class and found out I made a 92 on my Psych test! :) And then headed of to shop for Heather's B-day present. I went to the TJ Maxx, an awesome store. So didn't find anything for you there, Heather, Sorry!!But found some awesome pants in my size on Sale! So that should have signaled something that told me that something was up. Also was a GREAT Friend and bought Rachel a pair of pants (i thought) EXACTLY like the ones she threatened to stip off of me one day.. She covets them oh so much... So i found them in what I thought was her size... also got excited i found an exercise ball, which we just recently found out how awesome those are. So I buy my things and head off to other stores which i am unsuccessful at so I go to Bath and Body works. Great place. Very smelly. Bought some smelly goodness.

Came back to the room. Tried to get the Ex. ball pumped up before Rach got back. Sounded funny in here all that air squeaking in and out. COME TO FIND OUT NEITHER one of our pants fit us.. Wouldn't even come over our thighs.GEE I should have known that was my luck. So the Large Marges (Me and Rachel) Hit the TJ maxx again and I swear they were talking about how they saw me there earlier.. Anyways we shopped for forever going over everything 2 or 3 times. Come out with more than just a pair of pants. Went over to Rack Room to get Rachel some "Boat" shoes. I also got a pair because i have always been jealous of Rachel's. (Happy now Rach?) :) but ANYWAYS, went back over to B&B Works and she got some other smell goods. So we come back to the dorm and get yelled at for speaking in the lobby by some Huge B's. They were watching a movie not even as high as it could go and yell at us for talking out of spite, I yell before I go through the door that they should have fun..lol but We get back to the room and Rachel gets very "drawn" to my shirt and wants it. She starts to bribe me. I didn't wanna give it up, so she rants for minutes that she has to, NEEDS TO go get that exact shirt. It is calling to her. So we head back to TJ Maxx..SO this is the 3rd time I went In a Day!! Rachel rushes back in and we frantically search for it. She buys it and we head to Wendy's.. MMM spicy chicken SW. So that was my day.. kinda boring but seems so busy and hectic to me.. SO the moral of todays story: Rachel will always be striving to be just like me..haha OR if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. ( I personally like the first one better) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment