Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quote(s) of the day: "You are making me and my bottle nervous." -Rachel
*"Where did the Tech streaker go? Did he graduate?"-Me

So, today very eventful and most of you reading this were either there or told about it moments later! But anyways...So Botany was cancelled this morning so I slept in a little later than the norm. Went to my AgEcon class.. Me, Heather, Danielle, Rachel, and Cody ate lunch together and fun of me the whole time.lol And then did some major cleaning to the room, did laundry. Watched some tv... boring boring... But went to go pick up my accident report from where I rearended someone (who by the way BARELY escaped hitting the 80 yr old woman who came to a screeching halt for NO REASON!), So i tell Rachel the wrong location to go pick up this report, we go get directed to the one located under the drama center. AND BOY was there Drama! A rude man told us we had to go back outside and walk around to the entrance. So we do and then we get told it isn't there we have to go to ANOTHER station to get it! So finally at the 3rd station we stop at we get it.. and go to walmart. Then we got out to play some softball where I tried not to kill anyone will my killer curve ball. :) But I think I did decent. About got hit in the shin and a ball rolled up my arm and hit me lightly in the jaw. Tried not to hit Rachel And HH too many times..haha and went to eat.. oh eating is good.
Whilst eating I saw a MALE with the most shiny hair ever.. I was jealous.. lol Talked about the Tech streaker and Rachel's "up close and personal" time playing b ball with the streaker..haha good times.. Oh man.. may be boring sometimes but always a little interesting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment