Friday, April 24, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes..

Quote of the Day: "I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes." Unknown


Oh weekend, why do you come so soon? I think I am reverse of everyone else in the world.. I dread the weekend. And love to see Sundays come around.Mondays are a good day for me. Call me odd, I guess I am.. The weekends bring too many stressful things.. Work, trying to keep up with stuff to do at the home, more work, and trying to spend at least an hour with the parentals and Eric, if he's ever at home.. Summer break is not even 2 full weeks away and I know I am going to get tired of being at home, but it makes me feel bad I don't get to see my Mom and Daddy anymore than a few hours on Sunday..


Oh I am moving out the stuff I don't need for the next 2 weeks, and it has made room, but it's always stressful moving out. But I am going to miss bein here in the big C-ville, with all these people.. But Home is where my heart and soul long to be at right now.. Things will Change soon... As everything inevitably does... Gotta go to lunch... :)

1 comment:

  1. Home is where I hang my hat.

    "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete